My big-ass left eye now can only be opened half cos there is a huge ass ketumbit (learnt this when I went to buy my daily consumption of dairy product) underneath my left upper lid.
This has caused me - not going to work, (not that my name is in schedule though). - comb my fringe down to my left side to cover my swollen eye. - asking around for remedies to actually reduce the swell (this include putting a little bit of your own pee, tying black string on middle finger, covering the swollen eye with a container full of belacan (shrimp paste).) - putting hell lots of make up cos I now have single eye lid - and I cant put on my pupil enlarging Angel Violet lenses. :(
And now I shall continue my day with spectacles and emo fringe covering my eye.
okay. previous post, i was talking about defloration (pecah dara). then now i am talking about naked? dang.. not just anyone man.. its one of the hottest babe in hollywood...
she got famous after having a cat fight with CB, Chris Brown, not the CB word in chinese lingo. Then now she is getting more famous about this. What this am I talking about right? You wanna know what? I was in denial ( and that explains my vocab right now) and keep clicking at the link and enlarging the picture just to check whether its her or just some stripper picture being tagged as her.
There are few facts that you need to know about barista.
- barista is a name applied to a person, usually a coffeehouse employee, who prepares and serves espresso-based coffee drinks. The word is borrowed from Italian, where it has a wider meaning of "bartender". And i quote this from wikipedia, thank you.
- baristas are not stupid. They have to go through series of interview ( at least in Starbucks Malaysia) to at least become one. Not mentioning the 1 month period of learning to be one before being certified as part of the family.
- youngsters who are working in coffeehouses are not plain idiots. these youngster work so that they dont have to burn a bigger hole in their parents pocket. Pretty independent I would say.
- barista is just like you, a human! they have feelings too. Just because they got paid less (well, i just assume so because you are acting like you do) doesnt mean that you can throw your tantrum around them.
- baristas equipped themselves with more knowledge about coffee not because they have to, its because they want to. At least we can differentiate whether the espresso shot is being pulled perfectly. (why pull the shot you may ask, see.. you dont even know that)
- you pay extra bucks to enjoy the handcrafted beverages that we sincerely produce, a simple kopi susu and latte and caffe au lait have big difference.
- coffehouses nowadays provide wireless, if you want to show off to people that you are in a sophisticated-so-called-upperclass-that-middle-class-people-cant-enjoy-everyday place surfing the net while enjoying a free iced water of merely 6.85 cent coffee, might as well dont.
- baristas that you screamed at everyday, scratched their fingers. well most of them are doing their degrees in fields that might not have any connection to coffee at all, like computer science, even MEDICS!
-barista that is tendering your order, they bear the cost of 5 cents that you dont even want to pay.
- barista prepares your drink... remember.. they prepare them from scratches. if you get whatever shit i mean from this.
bottom line, treat others like you want others to treat you.